By John Janovy,Gerald W. Esch
Reviews key components in ecological, scientific and molecular parasitology
- Features essays from many of the world's leading parasitologists
- Each subject is decided in context by way of that includes a key paper from the magazine of Paraistology over the last a hundred years
Read Online or Download A Century of Parasitology: Discoveries, ideas and lessons learned by scientists who published in The Journal of Parasitology, 1914-2014 PDF
Similar zoology books
The heritage of technological know-how has proven the vast majority of hypotheses to be mistaken. Sharp clinical feedback and strictly managed experimental experiences reject many of the hypotheses, abandoning just a small variety of assumptions and concepts. however, each one logical assumption must have its rightful position at the medical “battlefield” purported to investigate its validity and be sure its ultimate destiny.
Whereas sea cucumber is certainly one of China's and Asia’s so much prized seafoods, and aquaculture courses are being constructed on a massive advertisement scale, chinese language services and information during this zone has now not been good disseminated around the world. the ocean Cucumber Apostichopus japonicus is the 1st e-book to bridge this hole by way of compiling key details with regards to hatchery and aquaculture innovations, dietary and clinical values, markets, and exchange move of the number 1 sea cucumber species.
Lawsuits of the 1st overseas Congress of Parasitology
Communicative habit and Evolution offers the chosen works of specialists from diversified medical disciplines that examine the evolution of communicative habit. The booklet consists of papers that research communicative habit of people and of other types of animals. The textual content comprises articles that debate makes an attempt within the learn of behavioral evolution; conversation and human language; the behavior-genetic process; structures method of genetic and choice mechanisms; research of interspecific communique; and discovered language in chimpanzees.
- Marsupial Frogs
- Circulatory System Dynamics: v. 1 (Bioengineering Series)
- Extinct Animals: An Encyclopedia of Species that Have Disappeared during Human History
- Alcohol and Aldehyde Metabolizing Systems: Enzymology and Subcellular Organelles
- Mammoths, Sabertooths, and Hominids: 65 Million Years of Mammalian Evolution in Europe
- Biologie des Geistesblitzes - Speed up your mind! (German Edition)
Additional resources for A Century of Parasitology: Discoveries, ideas and lessons learned by scientists who published in The Journal of Parasitology, 1914-2014