By Ray Powell,James Powell
Build wisdom of Economics via energetic studying with the most recent Powell textbook, that includes quantitative talents perform and fresh case studies.
This textbook has been absolutely revised to mirror the 2015 AQA A-level specification, providing you with updated fabric that helps your instructing and may let your scholars to:
- improve topic wisdom with topic-by-topic aid from Ray Powell and James Powell, who either have broad adventure in educating and examining
- show expertise of present matters in Economics via fresh case reviews that still support construct analytical and evaluative skills
- Use the language of economics to give an explanation for very important recommendations and matters successfully, with keyword phrases pointed out through the textual content and glossaries for either microeconomics and macroeconomics
- construct quantitative talents with labored examples
- Stretch and problem their wisdom with extension materials
- organize for checks with perform questions and actions throughout
Read Online or Download AQA A-level Economics Book 1 (Aqa a Level) PDF
Similar business economics books
The revised variation of this hugely acclaimed paintings provides the most important classes from Japan's recession which could relief the USA and different economies as they fight to get over the present monetary challenge. This ebook is set Japan's 15-year lengthy recession and the way it affected present theoretical brooding about its reasons and therapies.
Written by way of 4 famous specialists with senior event in learn and govt, this article is the 1st accomplished survival package for college kids and practitioners of monetary coverage. it truly is set to turn into an quintessential source for everybody concerned or attracted to sleek monetary coverage. educational students prepared to have interaction in coverage discussions and scholars at graduate or complex undergraduate degrees will locate it an important bridge to the coverage global.
The 2007–9 monetary hindrance threatened fiscal catastrophe on a scale now not noticeable because the nice melancholy, yet quick nation motion avoided the commonly feared devastation. The German reaction used to be significantly extra beneficiant to banks than the yankee or British bailouts. Drawing on interviews and first resources in govt, deepest enterprises, and media, Mitchell explains how the constitution of nationwide monetary structures and interbank relationships produced vast inner most rescues and strain on assorted states.
This publication examines the mixing of significant alternate unions from the six greatest international locations of EU`s jap expansion into ecu governance buildings. according to vast empirical study, together with greater than a hundred and fifty in-depth interviews, entire facts, rfile learn, and 8 certain case experiences, the contributions describe the actions and perceptions of the exchange unions less than research and different degrees of engagement, together with ecu umbrella agencies, interregional cooperation, and eu Works Councils.
- Heterodox Macroeconomics: Keynes, Marx and globalization (Routledge Advances in Heterodox Economics)
- Fiscal Sustainability and Competitiveness in Europe and Asia
- Capital, Emerging High-Growth Firms and Public Policy: The Case Against Federal Intervention
- A Collection of Surveys on Market Experiments (Surveys of Recent Research in Economics)
- Macroeconomic Paradigms and Economic Policy: From the Great Depression to the Great Recession
- Tackling Japan's Fiscal Challenges: Strategies to Cope with High Public Debt and Population Aging (Procyclicality of Financial Systems in Asia)
Extra info for AQA A-level Economics Book 1 (Aqa a Level)