- 9980 Water St. Ephraim, WI, PO Box 623
Weddings & Events
Door County’s finest wedding reception venue is here to make all your dreams come true!
However you envision your perfect day – romantic, vintage, elegant, casual, intimate, cottage-y, rustic, or a one-of-a-kind fairytale in a gorgeous setting as unique as you are – the Historic Hillside Inn of Door County, one of the most luxurious Midwest destination wedding venues in beautiful Door County, Wisconsin, will make it unforgettable!
IMAGINE exchanging your vows on a low bluff overlooking the sparkling waters of Eagle Harbor, in the charmingly scenic Village of Ephraim (nicknamed the Cape Cod of the Midwest)! IMAGINE dancing outdoors during your reception under the stars or under a twinkling, lighted tent, as your guests enjoy one of Door County’s famously magical sunsets. IMAGINE lovely shorefront gardens, bay view porches and charming white-painted vintage structures as the perfect backdrop for your inspired wedding photos.
Whatever your intimate event – engagement party, rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception, anniversaries, reunions, retreats, birthday parties, etc, the Historic Hillside Inn of Door County will make your dreams come true!
Small Rehearsal Dinners and/or Weddings
- Weddings & Events Capacity: up to 75
- Events Supported: Private Parties, Ceremony, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinner, Bridal Luncheon, Elopement
- Wedding/Reception/Event Facilities: Outdoor
- Pricing: 2020 rates Two day rental $3900
*Wedding Package Pricing includes 2 gazebo tents, 75 White Resin Chairs and tables for up to 75 people. Also includes time needed for all set up, decorating and clean up.
- Weddings parties are able to rent the Inn rooms and cottages for an additional fee. Please see rate card.
- Portable restrooms will need to be rented by the wedding party for an additional fee. Weddings under 20 may utilize the Inn first floor powder room for an additional fee of $200.
- Kitchen rental: $200/hour
Contact us at 920-854-7666 or fill out the form below to view the property and discuss how we can help you create the wedding or event of your dreams!